What I saw.
November 10th, 2014.
The topic was: pets and wild animals.
That was
our final week of teaching practicum with children. It has been an amazing
experience. Children are smart, spontaneous, and fun. What I can say about my classmates’ performance is that they had
done a great job. Everyone has improved many things to teach better. Also,
every lesson was very meaningful not only for children but also, for us. Children were more confident and they enjoyed warm ups in which they have to
sing. They were able to list at least 15 animals.
On the other hand, there were things that I need to improved because in my part of the lesson, children were distracted by the stuffed animal that I gave them to perform an activity. It would be better that I gave them at the moment that they read the sentence.

That week Andrea was happier, she smiled, she socialized with others in the break time. Furthermore, she performed each activity very well. She did not miss any lesson. Now, Andrea can count in order from 1 to 15. Also, she knows what animals are pets and what are wild. Moreover, she knows the alphabet letter and now she can spell words. In addition, It was a honor met at Andrea and be part of her progress those weeks in which we taught her and all her classmates different topics.
On the other hand, there were things that I need to improved because in my part of the lesson, children were distracted by the stuffed animal that I gave them to perform an activity. It would be better that I gave them at the moment that they read the sentence.
My case of study.
That week Andrea was happier, she smiled, she socialized with others in the break time. Furthermore, she performed each activity very well. She did not miss any lesson. Now, Andrea can count in order from 1 to 15. Also, she knows what animals are pets and what are wild. Moreover, she knows the alphabet letter and now she can spell words. In addition, It was a honor met at Andrea and be part of her progress those weeks in which we taught her and all her classmates different topics.


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario